President Obama is in the fight of his poltical life. Mitt Romey has waged a powerful and fitting battle for the office of President of the United States. BEFORE WE VOTE, let's look at a simple fact:
- When Obama entered the Office of President the national debt was 10 trillion dollars.
- 3.75 years later, national debt is over 16 trillion dollars
- Unemployment was at 7.8 percent when he entered
- Unemployment is above 7.9 percent 3.75 years later
- a 6 trillion dollar increase of capital went to Obama and unemployment went up.