L. M. O’Neal
Former President Bill Clinton was accused of having an affair (or) affairs, through out his political carrier and rise to President, but the media said it was a private matter, or none of our business. Herman Cain, a conservative, is accused of sexual harassment and the public must know every detail not matter if accusations are true or false.
Is Cain a sex starved black man or a politician with a bulls’ eye on his back waiting to be destroyed? http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-cain-temper-debate-20111106/10 but what is a Black Conservative Politician to do?
As a Black Conservative, Mr. Cain could refuse to answer any further questions until key questions have been asked of President Obama and answered.
Questions such as:
1. Where did he get the money to attend college?
2. Why are his college records sealed?
3. Under what name and passport did he attend college and travel abroad?
4. Is he still a practicing bi or homosexual and why did he lie about it?
5. How long did his mother work for the CIA and did he also work for the CIA in college or just HAMMAS and radical Muslim groups?
However, rather than ask question with bearings on national security to a sitting, and questionable President, the press desire and seeks to find more dirt to hide the truth under.
It is to the advantage of the thinking public in the United States, to read the Constitution in its entirety. By doing so, breaches of authority committed by those in power become apparent and can be quickly opposed. Failure to do so ensures an increase of ignorance among the people and an increase of abuse within the government.
An ignorant populous is easily manipulated by a tyrannical government. Are you one of the ignorant?