After 14 months of Barack Obama as President, the United States has lost nearly as many jobs as President Reagan’s policies helped created. In the current climate, job search tips for hourly and executive positions are in order from a non-professional source.
· Get your head out of the clouds. If you have lost your job, it is not the end of the world. You were intelligent before you lost your last job and still are. It’s up to you to put your brains to work in a different way. Think outside of your self designed box.
· Step down in your employment expectations. If they haven’t kicked in your door with an offer for a new position, you may not be worth what you think. It is now up to you to determine your true worth.
· Don’t blame someone else for the situation you are in. Be a grown up and take responsibility for your poor decisions and choices. Yes, those decisions looked good at the time you made them, but now you see they were wrong. Get over it; get off it; and get at it. Make it right as best you can, and go on.
· Understand and accept, if you voted for Barack Obama, or anyone pushing the same agenda he is, you voted yourself out of a job. The same goes for those who voted for Clinton, and the Bush’s. They were not working in the best interest of a self sufficient America. We have the best politicians money can buy. If in doubt, look to Washington.
· If you want things to change; you change and things will change with you. It ain’t all about you. You are important, but none of us are central to the survival of the country; we all are as a whole. The United States of America is a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC, not a democracy. Which means, you work for yourself and your family in a way that benefits your family, but not at the expense of someone else. This is not what’s coming out of Washington these days.
· If you can’t find a job, or are tired of looking; be an American and start a business. Private property and free enterprise is what built this country, not a bunch of corporate globalist and government thieves.
If what I’ve had to say is offensive; GOOD. Now wipe your eyes, brush off the dirt, and get your butt to work making this country “the land of the free and home of the brave” once again. Waiting for the government to give you something makes you less of a person, than the bum on the street, which we will all become if we don’t get busy.
I love this country and everyone in it. I hate seeing people become lazy, and whinny, little children. If you want things to improve for you and your family; reach across the table and help the other person. Selfishness will kill you and our country, but being a change loving progressive will kill the entire world, and the one who worships it. Do not allow the government to help you, unless you like being a servant to the government, which is unconstitutional.
Lastly, if you are a self made person; why have you made yourself the way you are? We made the mess we are in; not GOD. So stop blaming him. You did it, but it’s going to take GOD to fix it. Get smart enough to pray for help because, under your own wisdom, you have made a royal slimy mess of yourself and our country. It’s too late to be arrogant. It is time to be Humble and pray for help. It's all we got left.