The First Lady dressed beautifully in in a tan slack suit represented her post and position in style and grace. She seemed a little embarrassed by the applause and standing ovation from the gallery and floor alike. Not overbearing, her presence was a statement in and of itself and reflected the moronic drabness of women representing the Democrat Party.
12 democrat boycotted the speech yet,, these same promoters of division praised The Obama's. Their absence was noted but not missed. The absent dozen on augmented the division promoted by the Democrats and liberals in society. How can they claim to want the best for minorities when they are presenting their worse? This makes much of what they say and do a LIE. It shows they are about their party and themselves.
Hand shaking at every row as he came down the isle in the Chamber slowed his journey to the podium for his speech. Among shouts and cheers of approval and acceptance, Democrats for the most part, looked as though they wanted to scream as they sat on their hands and refused applaud.
- standing ovation and cheers
- 'make america great again for all americans'
- standing o for Petty officer Ashley Leaper helped save 40 lives
- Steve scalise congressman
- 'the state of our unionis strong because our people are strong'
- 2;4 million new jobs
- his success this past year
- His future plans for the nation
- 'in god we trust" the Motto
- fair and recprical trade
- $1'5 trillion infrastructure
- "Americans are Dreamers Too"
- 4 PILLARS OF IMMAGRATION
- 1 path to citizenship for 1.8 mill people (dreamers)
- 2 fully secure the border, build the wall and more border patrol no more catch and release
- 3 end visa lottery become a merit based system
- 4 end chain migration, allow spouses and minor children
- Recognized Jeruselum as the capital of Israel
- send money only to our friend nations
- the people are making america great again
- crutches held up by a free North Korean with a new leg
Through his entire address, he never reminded listeners he was the President of The United States. He also never used the personal possessive "I, me or my". He represented all American Citizens. Over all, this was on of the best State of The Union Address since President Reagan.